Friday, November 28, 2008

WARNING: ANNOYING QUIZ ALERT

Just thought I'd let you know: today's blog will be something of a rant, so I'm going to post this first, to get it out of my system and to give me time to organise my thoughts without sounding whiney. I will probably fail, but never mind. (:

01 What phone model do you have?
Nokia 7373.

02 What color is it?
Pink. 'Cause I'm cool (:

03 How much battery do you have left?
Well, the bar is full, but that means nothing!

04 How much memory do you have left?
Phone: 1.8MB/Card: 1.5MB.

05 How many songs do you have on your phone?
35.

06 How many pictures do you have?
33.

07 How many camera pictures do you have?
28.

08 How many messages do you have in your inbox?
235. I only recently started keeping them, though, so there would otherwise be WAAAY more!

09 What does your first message in your inbox say?
You can so tell its jared just by the eyes
(I believe that would be Coist watching Chapter 27.)

10 What does your 10th message in your inbox say?
Lmao, edward won!
('Cause Twilight kicks Harry Potter's ass XD)

11 What does your 50th message say?
On my way ive already seen 3 in the 5-7 range
(*sigh* Only one thing on that girl's mind XD)

12 What does your most recent message say?
Still friends methinks
(Obsessive freak.)

13 What does your first message in your outbox say?
There's nothing in there right now, 'cause the outbox on Nokias is weird.

14 What does your most recent sent text say?
well, that's better than nothing at least (: xxx ps you should get online, tbh xxx
(Incidentally, she was already online XD)

15 Who was your latest call off and when?
My dad, at twenty past seven last night when I was trying to straighten my hair.

16 Who did you call last and when?
My mother on Wednesday, 'cause I couldn't see her in the car park and thought she'd left me there. Yes, stupid, I know.

17 Who is your first contact?
Abi.

18 Who is your last contact?
I don't actually know to tell the truth. Someone from Last Man Down, but they didn't put their name on the email and I thought it rude to ask.

19 Who do you call/text the most?
Coist. Definitely.

20 Any numbers that have just appeared on there randomly?
No, but I'm about the only one out of my friends!

21 What's your ringtone?
Hadouken! - Crank It Up
(Yeah, I follow the instructions in lyrics. God help me with subliminal messages!)

22 Message tone?
Just the ordinary bleep, though it did used to be Relient K - Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care

23 Alarm?
It changes all the time, but right now it's Goot - We Could Love

24 What's your phone background?
This awesome picture I took of Sean Smith.

25 Screen saver?
Just a clock. Nothing interesting (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say...