Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

I know I said I'd blog here nearly every day, and I apologise profusely. I am a failure and a letdown, and I beg your forgiveness. I don't know how I can ever repay you. I don't even have an excuse, and I know that that is completely unacceptable behaviour.

On the plus side, today was awesome. Chilled with Coist and Charlie, and got Loz's, frankly, amazing birthday pressie - who knew the sonic screwdriver also dispensed bath fizzers?! Nope, me either. Also hung out with Dean who can't speak properly 'cause he's a dirty Stokey ;)
"Say 'cookbook.'"
"Cooooook Booooooook."
"No, COOK. BOOK. And busssssss."
"Buzzzzzz."
*shakes head*

However, we must love him forever for introducing us to the Hippy Hippy Shakes Company. That place is possibly the most amazing milkshake bar in the WORLD. I swear, any chocolate bar, sweet, biscuit or other you can think of, they do. Put it this way, Between us we had Wispa, Nutella and Haribo flavours. Anybody in Hanley in the near future, I suggest you check it out if you know what's good for you.

Not forgetting the 'rather portly' Wolfbanger Hehe!

And good news! I finally found somewhere other than the takeaway near Manchester Academy that sells Rubicon sparkling mango juice! To make things even better, they also have pomegranate, passionfruit and guava flavours! WIN.

So, I guess that's all, really. Just wanted to rub off some of my really great mood on you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say...