Saturday, November 22, 2008

It has come to my attention...

... that my blogs are not very interesting. I apologise for this, but the fact is, I don't have a very interesting life. I also only really get to post once or twice a week, as I have some kind of weird anxiety that means I refuse to post anything vaguely personal when I'm somewhere my family can see (I know, I'm a freak).

However, today I took a photo which I absolutely love, so I might add it on here later if I can find an SD port on this laptop. I love flukes like that, when you just click the shutter on something you don't think much of and it turns out as a stunner.
But then again, anything can be beautiful if you look at the right way. It's just trying to capture that beauty in a real, relevant way that's the problem.


P.S. If anyone has any ideas on how I can make this more interesting, please let me know. It'll make me happy (:

2 comments:

  1. heya,
    just thought i'd tell you that im exactly the same about my blogging and i hardly ever used to blog then i got a laptop and now i can hide in my room and blog its great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well at least I am not alone then! (:

    ReplyDelete

Have your say...