Monday, November 10, 2008

Mocks... Joyous.

So, I started my mock exams today. I have one thing to say: it always bodes well when the first track on your music exam is 'Great Balls Of Fire.' I kid you not. I think I might actually have done vaguely well on the Orchestral Landmarks, with is kinda weird, but hey - I ain't knocking it! Maths was simultaneously really easy and horrifically hard. Ditto for English.
Will probably fail Drama tomorrow, but I'm not all that fussed - it's only a mock, after all. Revising Of Mice And Men right now; I must say I love the videos on BBC Bitesize (if they didn't take FOREVER to buffer!), they're rather funny.

So there we go: and uninteresting blog on things you don't give two hoots about. Surprise Surprise. (:

2 comments:

  1. exams on music? woah.
    thats fucking cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, but I swear if I have to analyse ONE more song from Pocahontas or Harry Potter, I may go insane. (:

    ReplyDelete

Have your say...