Saturday, January 17, 2009

The sight of streetlights in puddles really is one of the most beautiful things.

And that's probably the first positive thought I've had all day, maybe even all week. Truth is... and that's the thing, I don't even know what the truth is. I try to cover it up, but this week some of it slipped out; if I could go back and change that now I would, but there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm sorry to those of you I've hurt over the past few days, be it something I did or said. I never meant for it to happen, but sometimes there's only so much one pair of shoulders can carry. Pessimism creeps in, and not much can send it on it's way again.

I'm sure I'll smile soon, and it'll probably be because of you. You know who you are. You always know what to do or say to bring me back, whether I'm right at the edge or just a little further than I should be. Any time of day or night, I think of you and nothing seems quite so bleak any more. I don't tell you this to your face often enough, but I really do love you.

So much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say...