Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm going to blog simply because I have a blog here.

So, I haven't posted in a while (unless you count trying to rack up FanCorps points). I think I'm just going to spout rubbish until I get bored of it.
I have a throbbing headache, but I don't care as I've had an amazing day. The first time I've got back from somewhere without the usual downer, so hopefully it's getting better (: We found a milkshake bar which basically sold the same as our usual but small cups and more expensive; I'll stick with Hanley, thanks! Hippy Hippy Shake > Funky Cow. But we did see that guy from that band who knows my dad. That was random.
What else? I rule at both I-Spy and 20 Questions - as you can tell, we missed the train! Seriously, it was just pulling off as we got there. An FML moment if ever their was one, but we had fun anyway.
I spent my day stealing Charlie's food, as I can't afford to eat ): Well, I can, but I needed to buy presents haha! So basically, blame Emma, Perse and my dad for my starving. Did find my dad a really awesome pressie though, so all is well. I also want Persy's present for myself.
I hope Emma's arrives in time :/
What else? Hmm... I'm supposed to be going to Manchester tomorrow, but I have a feeling funds won't stretch. Gonna have to watch that over summer.
Rehearsals on Sunday... that'll be fun. Oh how I relish playing the same songs over and over and over and over and...
You get the picture.
Next week = busybusybusy! Rehearsals, concert, college meeting, theatre...

Oh man, college. The word scares me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to it. It's just... scary, y'know? It's been looming for so long; now it's finally here, staring straight us straight in the face. The only think to do is embrace it, and hope all goes to plan.

Oh, and I really need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say...